Christmas Fine Wine Tasting (LEEDS)
Definitely a date for your diary! If you want to know what special wines should grace your table this Christmas then this is the tasting for you. We will be enjoying premium examples of everything festive! We start with a glass of Champagne and then turn our attention to some of the outstand wines which have been carefully collected at the Wine School over the year. In the past we have enjoyed delicate Mosel Rieslings, creamy Chardonnay from Burgundy's Cote D'Or and elegant Cru Classe Claret. As always there'll be a spread of Europe's classics alongside some of the New World's finest.
As always there'll be a selection of Christmas accompnaiments such as sausage and hams with fruity chutney! Finally finishing on with a warming Port alongside a nibble of mature cheese. This is sure to be a fabulous evening leaving everyone with a warm festive glow!
- Tutored tasting of 6 Fine Wines (avg retail cost £20 each)
- Glass of Champagne on arrival
- Use of professional ISO tasting glasses
- Introduction into the unique processes which make 'Fine Wine' so different
- Comparison of the European classics against the New World pretenders
- Nibbles and canapes to enhance the wines
- Tips and hints on how you can navigate the perils of Christmas food and wine matching!
This is the perfect way to kick off the festive season, or simply indulge in a evening of vinious delights: we look forward to seeing you there!
Places remaining: 18
Course Date/Time: Wed 18th Dec 2019 at 7pm-9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Radisson Blu, The Light