Warming Reds for Winter (Leeds)
The perfect evening for all you red wine fans to come along a get a little taste of what a Yorkshire Wine School evening is all about!
This evening we will be concentrating on big, ripe, rich, soft and spicy reds which are packed full of juicy fruit flavours. Come along to taste beatuifully chocolatey Argentinian Malbec, robust Chinati Classico and peppery Australian Shiraz amongst others. We will also be looking at how to bring the best out of your red wines with a short, practical guide on what foods will compliment these full bodied wines. A great course for anyone who wants a simple, enjoyable introductory look at these lovely winter warmers.
The evening includes:
- At least 6 delicious red wines
- Tutored Tasting class by a fully qualified Wine Tutor
- Use of professional ISO tasting glasses
- Full tasting notes
- Presentation on 'Beginners Guide to Red Wine and Food Matching'
- Small plates of meats and cheese to enjoy with the wines
Places remaining: 18
Course Date/Time: Thu 8th Oct 2020 at 7pm-9pm
Duration: 2 hours
Venue: Radisson Blu, The Light