4 week 'Wine School On Tour' Special
Join Wine School owner Laura for a special behind the scenes wine course to showcase some rare and exclusive wines sourced directly from France and Germany as YWS hits the road this summer. This is always a favourite format amongst our regular 4 week course attendees and with the promise of never before visited regions to explore, we are already excited about the fabulous wines to taste! Be sure to book quickly if you would like to taste what she brings back...
This 4 week course promises to be a little different to our usual ones, as we actually have no idea what wines we might discover and bring back to share with you! Stops on the tour include-
- Epernay/Reims (so hopefully we'll have some delicious Champagne)
- Alsace (already a favourite amongst many YWS regulars, something tasty from Ribeauville is bound to make it back!)
- Bernkastel (4 days exploring the Mittel Mosel means we should have some incredibly Riesling to taste)
- Beaune (will we uncover some hitherto undiscovered amazing value for money wine in the heart of the Cote D'Or?! We'll certianly give it a go!)
- Chablis (our Masterclass last year showcased the diversity of Chardonnay from this famous village, we're sure there'll be some room for new and delicious wines this year)
- Sancerre (Laura will be sourcing some very special bottles for a Sancerre Masterclass coming soon to YWS, but expect a few sensational Sauvignons to make it on to this 4 week course as well!)
So, if you would like to be our guest on a special wine re-run of this summer's travels, then click below to book your place!
As with all of our 4 week courses, this course is suitable for beginners and enthusiasts alike, especially wine-lovers with a passion for French wines and particularly the fresh and fragrant whites of Northern Europe- we should be tasting summer in a glass! Our 4 week courses are especially popular amongst people who have already attended the 8 week World of Wine course and are looking for the next step- these courses provide you with an in-depth look at specific regions or certain grape varieties.
This course will run on 4 Thursdays starting on 3rd October, finishing on Thurs 24th October.
Please Note: in addition to the course fee of £60 there is £10 to pay for each night attended- this is usually paid in cash, on the night.
Have to miss a night? Don't worry! Simply let us know the week before and we will give you a credit towards the cost of catching up on another 4 week course or booking a different single evening tasting.
Places remaining: 0
Course Date/Time: Thu 3rd Oct 2019 at 7.00pm-9.00pm
Duration: 2 hours each night
Venue: Radisson Blu, The Light, Leeds